Chief TCM Officer
National Famous Traditional Chinese Medicine
Top general practitioners of traditional Chinese medicine
- Winner of the special government allowances by the State Council
- National Qualification as supervisor of academic experience inheritance for Chinese Medicine
- Medicine of Beijing University of Chinese Medicine,graduated from Shanghai University of Chinese Medicine;
- Chief physician in Wangjing Hospita , specialising in treatment for difficult and complicated diseases, and common internal diseases;
- 40 years of clinical experiences in internal medicine of TCM
- More than 60 publications, including journal papers and books
- Chief TCM Physician of Healoonow.
Chief TCM Gynecologist
Academic successor of famous TCM gynecologist Prof Guo Zhiqiang
Leading TCM reproductive medicine expert and gynecologist in China
- Renowned Chinese gynaecologist and reproductive medicine expert, chief physician, Professor, graduate students supervisor at Dongzhimen Hospital of Beijing University of traditional Chinese medicine; visiting scholar of Massachusetts Medical College in the United States";
- Learning from Prof Guo Zhiqiang(famous TCM gynaecologist) and now is the director of Prof. Guo Zhiqiang's national inheritance studio; winner of the People's Doctor Award in 2016 in China;
- Former member of the Chinese gynecology academic committee, executive director of the Gutuo Therapy Professional Committee of the World Federation of TCM;
- More than 30 years of practice in gynecological treatment, teaching and research; published 12 professional books and more than 20 papers;
- Chief TCM Gynecologist and reproductive medicine expert of Healoonow.
Natural Acupuncture& Wellness
- Professor in New York College of Health Professions
- Associate Professor for China Academy of Chinese Medical Sciences
- More than 30 years of Clinical Experience.
- Combination Background of Chinese Medicine and Western Medicine
- Published 15 books on Chinese Medicine and Acupuncture
- Provide acupuncture treatment for Egyptian President Mubarak.
- Uses a Special Needle Technique: Motion Acupuncture
- Provides Herbal Formulas for Internal and External Use
- Studied with the most famous Dr. Qiu, Maoliang
Renowned TCM dermatologist
Well-known tertiary hospital with 30 years of experience, the top five Chinese medicine hospitals in China
- Graduated from Beijing University of Chinese Medicine, PhD of Medicine;
- Chief physician in Dermatology Department of Dongzhimen Hospital of Beijing University of TCM, graduate student supervisor;
- More than 30 years experience in clinical, teaching and scientific research of TCM Dermatology;
- Specialized in dermatology diagnosis and treatment with both traditional Chinese and Western medicine, especially in the treatment of discosmetic dermatosis, such as acne, seborrheic dermatitis, chloasma and hair loss, as well as psoriasis, all kinds of eczema dermatitis and viral skin diseases;
- A visiting scholar from the school of science and health, University of Western Sydney, Australia; honored guest of many famous science and medicine TV programs;
- Author of a number of popular science books, such as Lost Book of Beauty, Beautiful Skin without Disease etc., providing personalized consultation of diagnosis, treatment and dietary.
TCM Acupuncture Clinic
He has been teaching and practicing Acupuncture and Chinese medicine for 30 years. He received his Medical degree (MD) in Traditional Chinese Medicine at Chengdu University of Traditional Chinese medicine. For the MD degree studies, he specialized in the area of Eyes and Otolaryngology diseases. He received his PhD degree and focused on immunity and endocrine diseases in Peking Union Medical College, where he conducted research, treated patients and taught students.
Using the TCM therapeutic methods of acupuncture and Chinese herbal medicine he has had great success in the treatment of neurological conditions such as Alzheimer, Dementia, Parkinson, multiple sclerosis, stroke sequel and ALS, as well as endocrine disorders such as menstrual disorders, PMS, hyperthyroidism, hypothyroidism, obesity, diabetes and infertility. As a traditional acupuncturist and professor in USA, he has extensive experience in treating a wide variety of conditions, including headaches, migraines, depression, anxiety, insomnia, sciatic pain, fibromyalgia, arthritis, joint pain, neck pain, low back pain and TMJ, etc. Currently, he is professor in Acupuncture Massage College in Miami.
TCM Acupuncture Clinic
She was part of a research team that developed a new medicine to treat peri-menopausal syndrome, and this medicine is now commercially available in China. Since that time, she has accumulated tremendous experience in treating gynecological conditions such as infertility, menstrual disorders, menstrual pain, hormonal imbalance, menopausal syndrome, PMS, endometriosis, fibroids and functional uterine bleeding, etc.
As a traditional acupuncturist, she has extensive experience in treating a wide variety of conditions, including depression, anxiety, stress, headaches, migraines, insomnia, sciatic pain, fibromyalgia, arthritis, joint pain, neck pain, low back pain and TMJ, etc. As well as treating specific diseases, she loves to share her knowledge of the practice of Tai Chi, which she has been studying and practicing since childhood.
Chief TCM Andrologist
Grandson of TCM Master Chen Shenwu
Leading TCM Andrologist
- Director of national inheritance studio of Prof Chen Wenbo, a famous Chinese Medicine Master of Andrology;
- Born in a family of TCM, the grandson of Prof Chen Shenwu, a great TCM master in China, and the son of Prof Chen Daqi, a famous TCM doctor in Beijing;
- Winner of the third award of science and technology award of China Association of Chinese Medicine in 2007 and 2011;
- Member of the Andrology Branch of the China Association of Chinese Medicine, standing member of the international andrology society of TCM and vice chairman of the Andrology Committee of the Beijing Society of TCM;
- More than 40 years experience in Andrology;
- Chief TCM Andrologist of Healoonow.
Chief TCM Respiratory Physician
Leading HCH experts in Respiratory diseases
- Graduated from Beijing University of Chinese Medicine, former Director of Respiratory Department of Xiyuan Hospital, affiliated with China Academy of Chinese Medicine; Chief Physician, Professor, master student supervisor;
- The fourth batch of Beijing City Qualification as supervisor of academic experience inheritance for Chinese Medicine, Beijing Shuangbai Program Supervisor;
- Vice Chairwoman of the Lung Disease Professional Committee of the China Society of Traditional Medicine, consultant of the Lung Disease Professional Committee of the World Federation of Chinese Medicine, consultant of the Respiratory Disease Committee of the Chinese Society of Integrated Chinese and Western medicine;
- Review expert of Chinese Medicine Discipline, National Natural Science Foundation of China (NSFC), Science and Technology Award of China Association for Integration of Chinese and Western Medicine, Beijing Science and Technology Award, and an editorial board member of several national journals of Chinese medicine, etc.
She believes that patients should hold a more active role in the healthcare system. People must not ignore their symptoms until they are forced to rely on medications for life. It is safer and more effective to use holistic medicine early on to strengthen the human body’s natural healing capabilities.
Since the landscape of holistic medicine is complex, and practices vary a lot even from practitioner to practitioner in the same discipline, it helps to establish "primary care" relationship with someone resonates your principle and communication style.
- Women’s health; relieving menopause, symptoms and problems related to PMS, regulation of abnormal menstrual cycles;
- Emotional disorders resulting from stress, anxiety and depression;
- Insomnia, fatigue, and allergies;
- Digestive problems, immune disorders and endocrine system disorders;
- Hypertension and urinary track disorders;
- Pain of all kinds: back, neck, headache, viscera pain, arthritis and joint pain;
- Skin rashes, eczema, acne, etc.
TCM Acupuncture Clinic
- Dr. Xu is a licensed acupuncture physician in Florida.
- Dr. Xu has been teaching and practicing acupuncture and traditional Chinese medicine for 30 years.
- He received his Master’s degree in Acupuncture at Jiangxi University of Traditional Chinese medicine.
- He received his Ph.D. degree in acupuncture from Nanjing University of Traditional Chinese Medicine. His research focused on treating obesity and diabetes with acupuncture.
- Dr. Xu did postdoctoral program in neurology in Chongqing Medical University. Currently, he is professor in Atlantic Institute of Oriental Medicine.
- Neurological diseases such as vertigo, migraine, post stroke and facial palsy.
- Pain management.
- Immunologically mediated diseases such as multiple sclerosis(MS), fatigue, allergy and lowered immunity.
- Cancer supporting such as relieving side effects of radio-/chemo-therapy, pain relief, sleep improvement, energy balance and regulating emotions.
- Sleep disorders such as insomnia, somnolence, sleep apnea and snoring.
- Emotional imbalances such as stress, anxiety, restlessness, upset, unease and depressed condition.
- Improving overall health and maintaining balance.
Acupuncture Physician, PhD.
TCM Acupuncture Clinic
AP, LAc, is a NCCAOM Certified Acupuncture Physician
TCM Acupuncture Clinic